MILLICENT GOLF CLUB
IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THE CLUB
- Competitions will be held on Thursday and Saturdays until further notice
- Competitions are open to Millicent Golf Club Members only
- Front door will be open to the Foyer of the Clubhouse to access toilet facilities – Bar area and Main Room will remain Closed
- Congregating of players is discouraged, so please be mindful of the number of people at anyone time in the foyer and maintain required distance.
- There will be envelopes available to place money in for the Competition to deposit into the Box provided in the foyer
- A Competition Sheet will be available to place your name on – using your own pen / pencil
- After play, score cards are to be placed in the Box provided
- A designated person will be appointed to take the Money from the Box and enter the Score Cards into the Mi Club System.
- Disposable Gloves, Sanitiser and Antiseptic Wipes will be provided
- Players are advised to bring their own food as no food will be available at the Clubhouse
Rules for the Golf Course during play (as recommended by Golf Australia):
- Playing of Golf can continue provided the social distancing measures are in place
- Players should exhibit a heightened awareness of personal hygiene as has been encouraged by State and Federal Health Departments
- Scoring: Players to enter their own scores on their own Score Card, and record the scores of your playing opponent in the space provided for the “Marker”
- Flagsticks: Flagsticks must be left in the hole at all times
- Holes: Ball to be removed from the hole with your Gloved hand
- Bunkers: Rakes will be removed from the Bunkers.
After the completion of your stroke from the Bunker, smooth the Bunker with your club, or your feet
Preferred Lies are allowed in the Bunker
- No Shaking of Hands
- Carry your own food and water – no sharing
- One person per Golf Cart
- Do not use the Ball Washers
Good Luck – Good Golfing!!